Last Updated: September 2, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using Perspective.PK (“us,” “we,” “our,” or the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please refrain from using our Service.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using Perspective.PK, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Service after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Office 310, 3rd floor, Pakistan Town, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Contact Number: +923130561334
- Use of the Service You agree to use Perspective.PK for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to:
- Violating any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- Posting or transmitting any content that is offensive, harmful, or infringes upon the rights of others.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of Perspective.PK or its related systems and networks.
- Interfering with or disrupting the integrity or performance of the Service.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials available on Perspective.PK, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and the compilation thereof, are the property of Perspective.PK or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, publicly display, or otherwise use any content from Perspective.PK without prior written permission from Perspective.PK.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Perspective.PK is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, express or implied. We do not guarantee that the Service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability Perspective.PK and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the Service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of Perspective.PK shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Perspective.PK, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Thank you for using Perspective.PK!